Effective Date: May 25, 2018
SAMORO s.r.l. manages the samoro.it website (“Site”).
Collection and use of information
Different types of information are collected for various purposes to provide and improve the Site.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using the Site, you may be asked to provide some personally identifiable information that may be used for contact or identification (“Personal Data”). Personal identification information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• Name and surname
• Cookies and usage data
It will also be possible to collect information on how to access and use the Site (“Usage data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet protocol address of the computer (eg IP address), the type of browser, the browser version, the pages of the site you visit, the time and date of the visit. , the time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
COOKIE TRACKING DATA
Cookies and similar tracking technologies are used to track activity on the Site and store certain information.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that can include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to the browser from a website and stored on the device. The monitoring technologies used are also beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Site.
You can ask the browser used to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, it may not be possible to use some parts of the site.
Examples of cookies that are used:
• Session cookies. Session cookies are used to manage the site.
• Cookie preference. Preference cookies are used to remember preferences and various settings.
• Security cookies. Security cookies are used for security reasons.
USE OF DATA
SAMORO S.r.l. uses the collected data for various purposes:
• Provide and maintain the Site
• To inform about changes to the Site
• To allow you to participate in the interactive features of the Site when you choose to do so
• Provide customer service and support
• Provide analysis or valuable information to improve the Site
• Monitor the use of the site
• To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
TRANSFER OF DATA
Information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside your state, province, nation or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are outside of Italy and choose to provide information, please note that the data, including personal data, is transferred to Italy and processed there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
SAMORO S.r.l. may disclose personal data in good faith, believing that such action is necessary for:
• Respect a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of SAMORO S.r.l.
• To prevent or investigate possible offenses in relation to the Site
• Protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
• To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no Internet transmission method or electronic archiving method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee your absolute security.
Third-party companies and individuals may be used to facilitate the Site (“service providers “), to provide the Site on behalf, to perform services related to the Services or to help analyze how the Site is used.
These third parties have access to personal data only to perform these activities on behalf and are obliged not to reveal or use them for other purposes.
LINK TO OTHER SITES
You have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or Site.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
The Site is not aimed at minors under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware of the fact that your children have provided personal data, please send timely information. If you become aware of the fact that you have collected personal data from minors without verifying parental consent, steps will be taken to remove that information from the servers.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY
• By email: email@example.com
• By visiting this page on our website: http://www.samoro.it/contatti
• By phone number: +39 011 9571754